Police helmets are made of helmets shells, neck protective cloak and mask. The helmets shells are made of polyamide (ie nylon) material, the outer surface of which is made of white; the neck cloak is made of leather; the mask is made of polycarbonate, Inside the impregnated with anti-fog liquid, to prevent the formation of dew after breathing.
Police helmets in the use of the process of attention:
1. Police helmets must be tightened when used;
2. Before use, please check the mask on the waterproof rubber strip and the forehead of the shell should maintain a good degree of adhesion;
3. Overall strength: The helmets can withstand the collision energy and the penetration impact of the steel cone provided by the Ministry of Public Security GA294-2001 "Police Riot". For more than this energy impact, it can only give you the highest strength of the protection, reduce the damage caused to you. Therefore, when the helmets occurred after a large collision accident, should immediately stop using or send factory identification to confirm whether it can continue to use;
4. Overall appearance: helmets body can not be smeared or with a corrosive solvent to remove oil, so as not to damage the strength of the helmets body material;
5. The term of use is three years;
Police helmets technical specifications:
Color possession blue porcelain white
Net weight 1.20kg
Specifications large / medium / small
Packaging size 815 × 365 × 740
Packing number 9PCS
Bulletproof helmets from 1915 for the first time invented in the form of helmets. The first helmets was developed by the French general Adrian. At that time the helmet can withstand 14.9g, 45in, 183m /: firing rate of the bullet attack. In the first world war, the Warring States have produced millions of helmets, saving the lives of many soldiers. After the bulletproof helmets after several improvements, and after the test of the Second World War, in the basic structure, steel materials are not much change. In the Second World War, the United States produced a stereotypes of 240 million for the helmets. This helmets is still used in many national armies.
As a result of high-strength bullet-proof materials, such as Kevlar fabric, polycarbonate, glass fiber and other materials, bullet-proof helmets began to compound helmets direction. Composite helmets can improve the ballistic performance of the helmets, weight reduction, which has been the attention of many countries.